||Main » 2010 » August » 3 » APB Patch 1.3.0 (49) Released!
APB Patch 1.3.0 (49) Released!
|Today released Realtime Worlds a new patch for APB.|
Here are the Patch Notes for the 1.3.0 Patch.
- An issue with characters not displaying the Character Select screen has been resolved.
- An exploit has been fixed where players could exceed the character customisation limits.
- Players can no longer capture movies while in the character select screen.
- The overlay strength of clothing items are no longer saved when the player presses cancel.
- Choosing to replay the intro videos no longer causes some players to crash.
- A rare server crash that was caused by a player switching their weapons via the inventory has been addressed.
- A client crash that can occur when accepting a clan invite has been addressed.
- The achievement ‘Indoctrinate the masses’ can no longer be progressed towards without finishing spray paint actions.
- The achievement ‘Who Are You?’ is now awarded correctly.
- There has been an increase in performance for the in-game browser.
- A client hang that causes the loading wheel to spin perpetually when entering a district has been addressed.
- The APB Launcher no longer consistently requests the player to restart the computer when first installing the game.
- Audio display points in the Realtime Worlds building no longer clash with ambient background music.
- Missing ''Sweep'' SFX has been added to the ''Chat'', ''Emote'', ''Console'' and ''Character Info'' menus.
- Missing SFX for the ''Garage Editor'' interface has been added.
- Missing SFX from the ''Locker'', ''Marketplace'', and ''League'' menus has now been added.
- Enforcer death themes now play correctly when arresting a Criminal player.
- Players can no longer control more than one audio display point at a time.
- Music player shortcuts now function correctly when in the various customisation studios.
- Improvements have been made to the Music Player search functionality.
- Numerous additional audio fixes/improvements have been made.
- Improvements have been made to the audio ducking feature.
- Pedestrians can now be mugged from any angle.
- Pedestrians have had their collision box sizes decreased.
- Living City drivers no longer remain calm when their vehicles are on fire.
- Improvements have been made to Living City driving routes in various areas of the Action Districts.
- Living City characters no longer continue to animate after death.
- A rare crash that occurred when players vehicles collide no longer occurs.
- Mission related vehicles in a critical condition will now continue to
lose health even after their related mission has been completed.
- Custom vehicle exhausts and engines now function correctly in the Action Districts.
- Vehicles being used as a mobile resupply point can now be entered from the drivers side door.
- Preset vehicles retrieved as league or progression based rewards are no longer customisable.
- Players are now able to enter the Exec Saloon or Dolton Broadwing when touching them.
- Mission related vehicles now correctly de-spawned when the mission is completed.
- Players are no longer required to refurbish items prior to selling them to a contact.
- The item information for the SHAW 556 has been corrected.
- The ‘Supermag’ weapon upgrade no longer upgrades both the clip and the magazine size.
- Customized clothing that has been refurbished can now be sold to contacts.
- The ‘Steel Plating’ vehicle upgrade level 1, 2 and 3 now correctly adjust a vehicles armour value.
- Various items of clothing now correctly remove the waist star badge.
- Large task items no longer clip through female characters arms.
- Female characters using the OSMAW are now shown to be holding a rocket during their reload animation.
- The mission ''Money Trail'' now correctly finishes after the fourth stage.
- The mission task items in ''Money Trail'' are now displayed on the HUD, and can be picked up by the opposition.
- The mission ‘Divide and Conquer’ now correctly displays the number of lives Criminals have.
- Receiving damage as a Criminal while on an escape mission now causes a time penalty.
- Damage caused by vehicles exploding near characters is now applied correctly.
- Crouched players are now able to stand up by pressing the jump button.
- Character upgrades can now be changed when using a Mobile Supply Unit or Field Supplier.
- Players can no longer drop task items through fences causing them to become unreachable.
- Players who choose to use the ‘Hold’ option for marksmanship option will
now be able to use marksmanship mode correctly after sprinting.
- Survival missions now function correctly.
- The targeting reticle now correctly represents where a weapon is pointed when a player is hanging out of a vehicle window.
- Players will now receive random rewards from contacts other than Double-B and Wilson LeBoyce.
- If a VIP player disconnects from a district while on a mission both
teams will now be correctly informed that a new VIP has been selected.
- Mission objectives that have been inadvertently damaged by weapons or vehicles can now be interacted with correctly.
- Numerous mission spawn volumes have been altered to prevent potential issues.
- VIP and enemy players markers no longer remain after the player has died.
- Criminals can now be witnessed when sitting in the back seat of Living City vehicles.
- Players can no longer use the Ctrl+Shift+M shortcut to switch districts during a dispatch.
- Players now correctly suffer explosive damage when exiting a vehicle as it explodes.
- Players are no longer able to kill themselves by firing a weapon while intersecting another player.
- Players are now able to perform vehicle break in’s while carrying a medium or large task item.
- Climbing ladders no longer prevents stamina from being regenerated.
- Players are no longer able to get vehicles inside the spawn bays surrounding Violet Prentiss and Mirri Kent.
- Players are no longer able to trap themselves behind Veronika Lee
- Players are no longer able to see opposed enemy players through walls by looking at a destroyed vehicle husk.
- Amendments have been made to various ‘camping spots’ in both the Financial and Waterfront Action Districts.
- Splash damage caused by explosive weaponry now functions correctly.
- Grenades can now be thrown even when the players other weapons require reloading.
- Thrown grenades will no longer be dropped at the players feet if they are suffering from high latency.
- Weapons fired when a player lands after falling from a height now register correctly.
- Items with long names no longer cause issues with the UI.
- The Mouse Cursor will no longer disappear when holding the right mouse button and opening the options menu
- The track timestamp no longer resets when pausing a track.
- The ''Selected Only'' checkbox in the Wardrobe now functions correctly.
- The player can no longer interact with the Wardrobe while the Playlist Editor is open
- The hotkeys ''1'', ''2'', ''3'' and ''ALT'' now have the same functionality across all the editors.
- An issue where the Options menu would sometimes fail to open or close has now been fixed.
- An issue where the flashing APB logo was shown on the death screen has been fixed.
- The ''Edit Item'' menu in the Locker no longer appears as a button.
- The music player mini-HUD is no longer shown in the Customisation Studios.
- Immediately selecting multiple decals will no longer result in the opacity of the last selected item applying to all the decals.
- The Main Menu now correctly displays the hotkeys for the Knowledge Base.
- Selecting a new track in the Music Editor no longer causes the Pattern interface to shake.
- The correct thread image is shown on the ceremony HUD for someone of the opposite faction
- There is no longer a delay at showing the spawn map when loading into a district.
- When adding more than four tattoos to a player, the names will now appear correctly.
- Tool tips are now positioned consistently.
- Items in the inventory are now correctly highlighted when being hovered over.
- Custom themes now correctly display the creators name.
- Players will now be able to successfully accept the Music Import Privacy Agreement .
- The ‘Rename’ and ‘Save As’ buttons now function correctly in the Symbol designer.
- The Marketplaces ‘Usable’ checkbox no longer sets the Rating search criteria to 1-1.v
- The Music Studio will now function correctly in all languages.
- Pre-set vehicles now display the correct rating requirement in the Garage.
- An invite button has been added to the Group menu.
- Clan member ranks now have associated icons in the Clan Management menu.
- The inventory compare function now displays the correct information.
- Clan members now show up in the Clan tab.
- The vertical scale button is now selectable and usable when a tattoo has been applied as a wrap.
- Using the Symbol Designer shortcut keys while dragging a symbol no longer prevents changes from being applied.
- Players are now correctly messaged when they leave a clan.
- Ceremony messages now display a related icon when unlocking a feature.
- Players reticles now correctly update when looking through vehicle husks.
- Pre-order vehicles can now be equipped through the garage.
- Weapon values displayed on the UI now correctly represent their actual values.
- Saved custom colours can now be properly deleted from a players palette.
- Level 5 player Heat/Prestige icons are now scaled correctly.
- Players with less than one minute of Action District time remaining are now able to see how much time they have left.
- Players reticles now appear in the appropriate colour when landing a killing shot on another player.
- The faction select screen now animates correctly.
- Group VOIP icons now behave correctly when the group is split over two or more instances/districts.
- The ‘Reaper’ medal now has the correct description.
- The arrest timer is now of a unified length for both Enforcers and Criminals.
- HUD markers now display correctly if a player carrying stolen items and
driving in a vehicle carrying a task item exits the vehicle.
- The Clan Management screen can now be accessed at any time.
- Improvements have been made to the ordering of various Persona components.
- Mission win streaks are now correctly messaged to the player and the district.
- The decal reset button now functions correctly in the various customisation studios.
- Players are now informed why they cannot group with players who have not completed the tutorial.
- Several small fixes/improvements have been made to the inspect player UI.
- Numerous improvements to Marketplace functionality have been made.
- Numerous small UI fixes/improvements have been implemented.
- Numerous localisation issues have been rectified.
- League mails no longer allow you to retrieve empty reward packages.
- Rewards attached to mail messages can now be successfully retrieved.
- Clicking between several mail messages will no longer cause a client hang.
- Mail messages now contain the correct time and date stamps.
- Display point tokens now feature suitable descriptions when attached to reward mails.
- The ‘Daily cars stolen by Criminal Clans’ league reward package now contains the correct display point token.
- The Financial District ‘Weekly Total Kills by Players’ league reward package now contains the correct display point token.
- The Financial District ‘Daily Total Kills by Players’ league reward package now contains the correct display point token.
- The Financial District ‘Weekly Missions Won by Players’ league reward package now contains the correct display point token.
- The Financial District ‘Weekly Missions Won by Clans’ league reward package now contains the correct display point token.
Views: 412 |
Added by: Cheburator
| Tags: Patch 1.3.0, APB
| Rating: 0.0/0||
Total online: 1